Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Missed Deadlines?

My dear readers,

According to my site traffic report, there are none of you.  It therefore isn't terribly surprising that I have received ZERO submissions for my first Contest With a Cause.

However, I have been busy getting ready for my impending period of unemployment, set to begin at some time tomorrow.  (Note: "busy getting ready for" = "in denial about").  So I have not posted and more significantly, neglected to post a reminder to enter. 

You are therefore in luck.  I will generously extend the deadline to enter until Monday, September 21.  Any meaningful exposition on how literacy has affected your life, not to exceed about 500 words, is welcome. 


 

2 comments:

  1. Ha - keep in mind that if someone reads your blog in a feed reader (such as Google Reader)it wont show up as a "hit". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ick. I didn't know you were losing your job :( *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete